Sunday, June 18, 2006

Peace With Justice

Puppets: Barnabas, Fodder, and Grant
People: Kids

Barnabas: Buenos dias boys and girls. How is everybody today?

Fodder: Goood morrrrning Methodists! Whaaat’s happening? Hey, look who the cat dragged in. It’s Grant. Long time no see, Grant!

Grant: Sunday salutations! And the longstanding lack of visual contact is mutual, I’m sure. I’ve been in Florida all year, you know.

Barnabas: Man! A whole year? [Pause] My dentist is slow, too, but it only takes him about an hour to do that when I go in. [Both give Barnabas strange look]You know…that Florida stuff they put on your teeth. [Both shake heads again] ...

[Etc.] The rest of this puppet show isn't being posted this time. To order puppet scripts for your church, check out my other site:
http://home.earthlink.net/~lansverk/


Comments on this latest one: "This was the best ever! Funny and weird. I loved it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home